BEAUTIFUL LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP



     Morning, sunny. Everything is still the same as usual. My name is Laila still, sitting still in class 9. And still in school at SMP Muhammadiyah 1 Yogyakarta. Home and family are still the same.
Only one is different, my heart. My heart was shattered, got the bad news from my comforter. That in fact, he only gives false hope, only. Not 'care' what I think.
"Daydream wrote, let us to the cafeteria", hello my closest friend, Minda.
"Haha, yuk!", I spontaneously laughed a little, because 'feeling' shocked.
School yard is not so wide, but now, feels very far away. When asked Minda; Why me 'upset'?
Beautiful Love and Friendship
I just shut up, I'm sure he already knows what reason. Yesterday I've forgotten all the stories and sorrows with him, even tears ..
"Come on do not be too dipikirin. We already know you like La exams, spirit! You can definitely La, you are strong, "said Minda cheering, when out of the classroom. Because I'd been only silence. Tetep wrote, I was quiet and just responded with a smile.
"Yeah La, will not be able to enter SMADA, you're dead!", Joked Azza, who is also my best friend. This is so ridiculous. I and all my friends, suddenly laughing. He was friend of the most different from the others. He was very humorous. He is perncair our atmosphere.
"Come back, had tuh bell. Not heard? ", Azza invite me and the other, in a tone of encouragement.
"Yuk", we replied in unison and accompanied by a nod from the others.
"Ma-te-ma-ti-ka", that's how I spell words plastered on the cover of this brown notebook.
    
As always, we gather to work on a few questions for test preparation. My name Fidayodela group, consisting of some child anxiety;
Fitri, Dava, Yovie, Desthi dan aku, Laila. According to the vision of my friends from the other group, my group is the most convenient! Due to our consistent with our rights and obligations. It's time we seriously concentrations, our free time is really crazy. Anyway comfortable and fun!  Like a usual day, I was at my friends home on the bus, public transportation. But, I feel there is nothing different than usual, all of my friends had a smile and a laugh is not clear. Suspicious. Sure, there must be something they keep secret. It again.. I do not understand at Minda behavior, which is. He would sit in the middle of the road briefly want to stop. I wrote according to hell. Initially, I just focus on my hands this same snack. But anyway, all of a sudden ...
"There is a coming! I want to go! I do not want to be here! I hate him! ", I shouted to myself. Now, I have devoured my snacks. Original confused, what to do. Fix, I salting.
"Minda, let's go home ..", I said the same Minda new friends chatting each other.
"Wait ah La", replied Minda, relaxed. He was really not thinking about me, who had been salting, and fed clay ...
"Distress! This is really serious. God ... ", I want to shout, hoping my friends heard and will be home soon.
     Either when it has started ticking, he ... Yeah, she is. Fauzan. gone down from his bike and now the road, approached me.
"I want to say something to you, be?", He said with a soft tone and without me knowing it, I nodded.
I see around me. Still the same, there are still my friends wrote that here. And yet, they were busy chatting. Like do not know, I 'will' chat with Fauzan. Or maybe pretend to not know?
I sat. Right in front of him stood. Tired of standing out.
"I like to have me, I'm in love with you", said Fauzan briefly. Clear. Landed right in the ear. Bombed my heart. Burst, Go Boom!
Instant I raised my eyes who had been looking down. I was silent, staring at him. I kicked a glance around. I was more silent, even now my eyes are closed. Almost all of the friends of the class I, here. Seeing this. I feel unorganized.
     I never have thought, it turns out he harbored this? Really want me to tell him, 'Forgive me that have the same prejudice you. I've wondered, you love someone else and just think of me as an outlet for you ". But I undo my intention.
"I'm also in love with you", I said softly. So that no friend who heard. It turns out my hypothesis zero. They all hear. All shouted, teasing.
"Do you want guns to be my boyfriend?", He said with a short in the midst of cries of my friends. Then all was silent. I see it, more closely. I see there is great hope in his eyes. I looked down, again. I know what to say guns. I have principles, I would not yet have been going out for 'sacred bond'. But, in addition .. I also want to hang out, eat together and having fun the other, just the opposite sex. I'm definitely happy. This world belongs to me. Because, love comes with a very sweet little smile.
"Min ... da?", I said to give a hint that I need a solution.
"I can, thank Lai wrote!", Said Yulia excited.
"Yeah, I'll regret tablets," said Fitri with a cheery smile.
All my friends also said ...
"Thank wrote, taking this 'status'. You can still keep your self. Ye same principles remain unchanged. I'm sure, for sure Fauzan will help you make your case principle. He is not likely to hurt you ", whispered Minda.
I hug him tightly.
"Yes, I want", I said with a small smile for him. All my friends shouted, uproar. Finally, I passed from him. We walked to the bus stop, where we used to wait for the bus. I'm happy, I'm very grateful to God. May Allah guns mad at me. I could have love in my heart with a definite answer. I really enjoy life with the love that I have, with Fauzan. The beauty of love and friendship.

Sumber :  
0 Responses